The material appearing on this website (this “Site”) is provided for informational purposes only. As with all health & wellness information, always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any new health or wellness treatment or program. The information on this Site is not medical advice and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any health problem, medical condition or disease. This Site is not a substitute for professional medical care. The owner of this Site and its agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for educational and informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon for any reason whatsoever. It is not a substitute for working with a licensed health care professional. TrainerHiit does not guarantee the outcome or results of following any information or recommendations provided in this Site. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Eat Play Love Fitness Inc. otherwise known as TrainerHiit (“TrainerHiit”). TrainerHiit may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
- Canadian Copyright Law. Copyright protection arises automatically under Canadian laws for certain works. A work that is copyright protected need not be registered in any governmental office, nor does it have to be marked with a © to indicate that it is copyright protected.
1.2 Restricted Uses. Unauthorized copying or commercial publication or exploitation of text, images, audio and video clips and any other content of this Site including publication, retransmission, broadcast, circulation, selling, reproduction or redistribution, except as expressly authorized in writing by TrainerHiit is specifically prohibited. Anyone wishing to use any text, images, audio and video clips and other content for commercial use, publication, or any purpose, must request and receive prior written permission from TrainerHiit. You hereby covenant and agree not to use any screen scraping, capturing, framing, bots, spiders, crawlers, avatars, intelligent agents or other automated processes on this website or its content, without TrainerHitt’s written consent.
Should permission for such uses be granted, a usage fee may be required depending on the type and nature of the proposed use.
- Links to Third Party Websites. This Site contains links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of TrainerHiit and TrainerHiit is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. TrainerHiit accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided for transaction services or as a convenience only and shall not be construed as an endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked website by TrainerHiit.
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of TrainerHiit linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire Agreement between you and TrainerHiit relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by TrainerHiit.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. IN NO EVENT WILL TRAINER HIIT OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING AMONG OTHER THINGS LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS), PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR SUBJECT TO EQUITABLE OR INJUNCTIVE REMEDIES (WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE. NOTHING IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL EXCLUDE LIABILITIES NOT PERMITTED TO BE EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you hereby indemnify Trainer Hiit and its affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
- Personal Information Protection and Privacy
- What personal information does TrainerHiit Collect?
- Registration Information. TrainerHiit collects information when you purchase a training program through this website. This information includes your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card information.
- Training Information. In order to monitor your progress, TrainerHiit requires that you download the Trainerize Application. This Application will allow you to communicate with your trainer and keep track of your target goals. Information that you provide to the Trainerize application may include your name, address, telephone number, weight, height, goals and date of birth.
- We will ask for both your name and email address in order to send you our newsletter or emails.
- Third Parties. TrainerHiit works with third party applications in order to provide you with the best training services. These organizations may collect personal information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information.
- How will TrainerHiit use your Personal Information?
Your personal information will be used to provide you with the products and services you purchase or subscribe to from this website. Specifically,
- Your credit card information may be collected to allow you to make a purchase from this website;
- Your name, address and email address is collected in order to provide you with the services you purchase, to allow your trainer to work with you on a more personal level and to send you information about the services you purchased;
- If you subscribe to our newsletter your information will be used to send the letter to you;
- Your telephone number may be used by your trainer to contact you about your training services;
- For marketing purposes. We may use your contact information to send you emails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these emails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email when you receive it or by sending an email that includes your e-mail address and a request that you not receive our promotional e-mails;
- To improve the quality of your visit to our web site. We use electronic information such as “cookies” to improve your use of our web site. We collect certain information (e.g., purchasing trends) based on your navigation of our web site to better understand and serve our customers, members and web site visitors. This data allows us to streamline your ability to navigate our web site and develop featured programs and content that will be of interest to our customers and members and web site visitors; and
- We may use your personal information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance with the service you purchased.
- Storing Your Personal Information. TrainerHiit’s web server may store your personal information when you make a purchase through our website. We will not store your credit card information. This information can be deleted upon request. Without notice, TrainerHiit will not delete this information.
The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US OVER THE INTERNET OR OTHERWISE WILL NOT BE INTERCEPTED BY THIRD PARTIES WHILE IT IS BEING COMMUNICATED BY MEANS THAT ARE OUTSIDE OF MY CONTROL.
- Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. TrainerHiit tries to ensure that all personal information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact our offices at Simone@trainerhiit.com to advise us of any changes to your personal information.
You may request access to the personal information held by TrainerHiit at any time or seek to make corrections to it. For assistance in accessing this information please contact Simone@trainerhiit.com. If there is any reason why this information cannot be provided to you, you will be provided with an explanation.
- Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about TrainerHiit’s personal information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know and we will do our best to help you.